The registration costs and benefits depend on the registration category and on the date of registration. Please read the instructions to make sure you register for the correct category. If in doubt, please contact Hocine Cherifi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- At least one author of each accepted contribution must be registered by the author registration deadline (October 19, 2017) in order for that contribution to appear in the proceedings or book of abstract and to be scheduled for presentation.
- Attendees must register under one of the following registration categories.
- All registration categories include access to technical sessions, lunches, coffee breaks and opening reception.
CategoryEarly (by Oct 19, 2017)Late (After Oct 19, 2017)Dinner BanquetProceedings
Paper Registration590€690€1 IncludedIncluded
Abstract Registration400€480€1 IncludedNot Included
Extra Paper300€350€-Not Included
Extra Abstract200€250€-Not Included
Regular Attendee400€480€1 IncludedNot Included
Student Attendee200€250€Not IncludedNot Included
- Student fee is for non-author attendees. It is not available for authors of papers and abstracts.
- Extra paper or abstract registration rate is applicable only once for each full registration. Authors with 3 papers must pay 2 papers registration and one extra paper.
Extra Dinner Banquet Ticket70€
Extra Copy of Proceedings150€
Extra Page Fee (max 2 Pages over the 12 pages limit)100€ per extra page
Conference Registration Fees are non-Refundable
Tutorials will be offered on November 28, 2017. They will run from 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Please note that you do not need to register for the conference to register for the tutorials.
Registration for 1 Tutorial150€
Registration for 2 Tutorials200€
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to 25 participants per tutorial. All the interested participants are kindly invited to register before October 24, 2017. It will be possible to register to tutorials after that date, provided that capacity constraints are not already violated.
For any problem, please send a e-mail to Hocine Cherifi (email@example.com)
By Credit Card (recommended)
By Wire Transfer
The net amount received must be equal to the registration fees due. Please send sufficient funds to cover the registration fee and any fee your bank may charge.
1) Ask your bank to include the following identifying information: Conference Complex Networks 2017.
2) Send Wire transfer to:
3) Complete and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The registration form
- A scanned copy of your transfer receipt as a proof of payment